”Education and Community Building" - Conference 2014
We invite everyone who has an interest in Learning and Education, History and Community Building, people from museums, schools, universities, cultural organizations and municipalities, educators in all subjects; academics as well as engaged community members. This is a similar but different conference, something you will remember and learn from.
There will be seminars, presentations and workshops on Education and Learning from all over the world. One day is a full experience of traditional life in the village and in the manyattas, a Time Travel to today and the recent past, stories, songs, moran dances, food, traditional craft and technique, ceremonies, hopefully even a camel derby or a donkey race.
More information is fund in the attached file.
|File||File size||File type|
|Invitationfolder for Bridning ages conference in Kenya 2014||2,269 kB|
- 2019 Estonia
- 2018 South Africa
- 2017 Finland
- 2016 Sweden
- 2015 Ireland
- 2014 Kenya
- Even more photos from the conference
- Updated: Swedish Exhibition Agency videos from the 2014 BA conference
- More photos from the conference
- International conference 2014
- Call for papers
- Ngurunit conference, a chance of a life time.
- Invitation: Education and Community Building, Learning in the Local Environment
- ”Education and Community Building" - Conference 2014
- Karibu Kenya Welcome to Kenya!
- Registration is open! Bridging Ages 2014 Conference
- Conference programme
- Abstracts from the conference
- Comments from delegates of the Bridging Ages Conference in Ngurunit 26-29 August 2014
- Photos from the conference
- Declaration from the Bridging Ages Conference in Ngurunit 2014
- Education and Community Building Mathematics in the Historic Environment
- Mathematics and History together Time Travels at Kisumu Railway Station, Kenya
- Comments from the Ngurunit conferenece
- 2013 USA
- 2012 Turkey
- 2011 Estonia
- 2010 Sweden
- 2009 Finland
- 2008 South Africa
- 2007 Latvia
- 2006 Italy
- 2004 Sweden