The First National Time Travel Conference in Turkey
The first day of the conference was held at Yasar University in Izmir. 180 delegates from all over Turkey, representatives from more than 30 municipalities, listened to presentations on the Time Travelproject in the four Aegean municipalities 2008-2011. The Time Travel groups in Bornova, Bayrakli, Karsiyaka and Manisa showed in words, photos and drama what they have experienced and learnedtogether with Kalmar County Museum and Kalmar municipality, Sweden.
A fantastic gift book of more than 100 pages, Zaman Yolculuğu, Time Travel, was released at the conference. “Yasiyorum, Egleniyorum, Ögreniyorum”, “I live, I enjoy, I learn”.
The second day the delegates met in the neighbouring town Manisa to take part in a Time Travel to 1533 in the 16th century hospital at the Sultan Mosque Complex.The conference including the Time Travel was a big success and hopefully now more regions in Turkey will take on the Time Travel method. TBB, Union of Municipalities in Turkey, was co-organiser of the conference.
Bridging Ages Turkey
The delegates at the conference in Izmir and Manisa decided to start Bridging Ages Turkey. Ebru Iltenmis was elected as coordinator of the network.The network has already a google group: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A website will be designed soon and in 2012 they will organize the Bridging Ages international conference in June. Turkish Time Travellers are on the move!
- South Africa
- Bridging Ages Turkey meeting in Ordu, Turkey
- Bridging Ages Turkey meeting in Giresun, Turkey
- Giresun Island, Time Travels 2017
- Türkiye’de Zamana Yolculuk
- Time Travels in Turkey
- Report from Turkey by Ebbe Westergren
- Time Travel Studies in Turkey - Yesilova Höyück Stone Age Site in İzmir, Bornova
- The first Time Travels in Turkey
- First ‘Public’ Time Travel in Turkey!
- Karşiyaka Anadolu Lisesi - İzmir
- Time Travels and Drama Tour in Turkey September 2010
- National Time Travel Conference in Izmir/Manisa, Turkey 21-22 June 2011
- Time Travel Scenario: Manisa 1533
- Photos from the Izmir/Manisa National Time Travel Conference
- The First National Time Travel Conference in Turkey
- Bridging Ages Conference 2012 Report
- Report from Bridging Ages Conference in İzmir, Manisa
- Giresun Island and Time Travel tourism, Turkey
- How different cultures influenced lifestyle and its progress, Ottoman-era Istanbul
- Time Travel in Manisa
- An important step for Time Travels in Manisa, Turkey
- Åland Islands