Bridging Ages Turkey meeting in Ordu, Turkey
28 November 2017, Ordu University
Under the lead of Goperatif (Black Sea Association for Ecological Development), Hakan Adanir organized the second meeting on the Time Travel method at the Black Sea Coast in Ordu, Turkey. The university students from Ordu University received a half day lecture from Ebbe Westergren from Kalmar Läns Museum, Sweden about the use of the Time Travel method and its best practices around the world. Except for the students, experts in the field of culture, tourism, nature, archeology and history attended: Mr Bahadir Aydin, Mr Ilhami Yetkin from Alanya Municipality City Museum, Mr Serkan Aygoren from Istanbul EcoTurco, Ms Aysegul Cil from LushNature, Netherlands. The discussions with the students and their instructor Mr Gokay Civelek were engaged.
The team earlier in the day visited the potential site for the next year’s Time Travel, Cape Jason together with the famous civil leader of the town, Mr Enis Ayar. The method of Time Travel and Applied Heritage was found very useful for many respects for Turkey, especially for the future plans of New Time Travel stories in the Black Sea region.
These meetings were made possible with the financial support from the GencDes programme of Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
Giresun/ Ordu Time Travel team
- South Africa
- Bridging Ages Turkey meeting in Ordu, Turkey
- Bridging Ages Turkey meeting in Giresun, Turkey
- Giresun Island, Time Travels 2017
- Türkiye’de Zamana Yolculuk
- Time Travels in Turkey
- Report from Turkey by Ebbe Westergren
- Time Travel Studies in Turkey - Yesilova Höyück Stone Age Site in İzmir, Bornova
- The first Time Travels in Turkey
- First ‘Public’ Time Travel in Turkey!
- Karşiyaka Anadolu Lisesi - İzmir
- Time Travels and Drama Tour in Turkey September 2010
- National Time Travel Conference in Izmir/Manisa, Turkey 21-22 June 2011
- Time Travel Scenario: Manisa 1533
- Photos from the Izmir/Manisa National Time Travel Conference
- The First National Time Travel Conference in Turkey
- Bridging Ages Conference 2012 Report
- Report from Bridging Ages Conference in İzmir, Manisa
- Giresun Island and Time Travel tourism, Turkey
- How different cultures influenced lifestyle and its progress, Ottoman-era Istanbul
- Time Travel in Manisa
- An important step for Time Travels in Manisa, Turkey
- Åland Islands