Call for Papers
Bridging Ages international conference, Dundalk, Ireland 2-5 June 2015
“A Place, a Border – Different Stories”
The conference will examine how stories can be collected and shared with others in programmes and events, different stories to promote understanding and dialogue.
Papers are invited to consider and analyze the concepts of:
A) Stories, a thread through contested space.
B) Innovative story telling methods, use of arts, drama and time travels, creating safe places for dialogue and learning.
Please send your abstract and a short presentation of yourself, no more than 300 words, to email@example.com before 31 January 2015
- Invitation to the Bridging Ages Conference 2015
- Call for Papers
- Bridging Ages Conference 2015
- Program, Registration and Accomodation.
- A Bridging Ages International Conference from the Organizers Perspective
- Reflections from Bridging Ages Conference in Dundalk, Ireland, 2-5th June 2015
- Developing Applied Heritage as a tool for peace‐building in Ireland
- South Africa
- Åland Islands