Time Travel to the Middle Ages, 1406, Paldiski, Estonia
According to the scenario, a group of travellers from Reval (Tallinn) who were on their way to the Bishop's town Haapsalu, stopped in a small fishing village, Paldiski (Rågövik in Swedish), inhabited by Swedes. At the time, Bishop Johannes was having some health troubles but he still wanted to order goldsmith items and other handicraft items from craftsmen in Reval. The group of travellers included a monk, Mauritius, from St Catherine's Monastery who was carrying some relics, craftsmen, physicians, musicians and military guards.
Local people were provided with instructions concerning writing, handicraft and the handling of weapons. A meal was shared and games were played. Everybody enjoyed the activities immensely and it was a pity to return to the year 2006! The event was covered by Paldiski television.
- A different day in medieval Tallinn
- Medieval Festival in Tallinn
- Time Travel to the Middle Ages, 1406, Paldiski, Estonia
- Time Travel to year 1878, Estonian Garden Association's walk to nature
- Training weeks in the Time Travel concept in Kalmar
- Photos from the International Bridging Ages Conference 2011
- Audentes Private School Time Travel to 1980
- Time Travel as a pilot project for schoolchildren in Tartu, Estonia
- South Africa
- Åland Islands