Medieval Festival in Tallinn
The heart of the Medieval days takes place at the Town Hall Square. In the Masters Market visitors can admire and buy authentic and high-quality Estonian handicraft or participate in different workshops. On the stage entertainers from Estonia and abroad amuse people.
Near Niguliste church there is a special area for children. Handicraft workshops (felting, woodcarving, making a doll etc.) and medieval sport games are organised for girls and boys of all ages.
Different activities like special programs at the museums, trainings and excursions, as well as concerts, are organized all over the old town by the partners of the Handicraft Union.
In 2009 every day also has its speciality: on Thursday there is a medieval masquerade ball in the Town Hall, on Friday a long bow tournament, on Saturday a marzipan market and on Sunday guided tours in the old town. In 2009 the Medieval Festival will be from 9.- 12. of July. Come with us to the Middle Ages!
Leen Jõesoo Estonian Folk Art and Craft Union
More information: www.folkart.ee, email@example.com
- Time Travel as a pilot project for schoolchildren in Tartu, Estonia
- Audentes Private School Time Travel to 1980
- Photos from the International Bridging Ages Conference 2011
- Training weeks in the Time Travel concept in Kalmar
- Time Travel to year 1878, Estonian Garden Association's walk to nature
- Time Travel to the Middle Ages, 1406, Paldiski, Estonia
- Medieval Festival in Tallinn
- A different day in medieval Tallinn
- South Africa
- Åland Islands